Monday, May 14, 2018

Welcome Aboard!


Cinnabar is in the water! After 2.5 weeks of hot, sweaty, dirty labor we (Tom, Sylvia and Rob) are now floating in an anchorage near the boatyard. 

While working on the boat we were fortunate enough to stay in a nearby bungalow where we would wait out the morning showers before heading to the boatyard.

No wonder the garden is so green.


On the day that we splashed Cinnabar we moved out of the bungalow and onto the boat.

It's always a little nerve-wracking to lift the boat over the water and gently put her in, but it all went off without a hitch.


With Rob (SHINDIG) on board for a couple of weeks I've noticed one or two changes on the boat. When I opened the coffee/tea cupboard the first morning this is what I saw.


No, Rob does not have a shot of Don Julio with his morning coffee, but he does like to keep it handy.

Did I say changes? I meant to say improvements. 

Welcome aboard Rob!



No comments:

Post a Comment